May 31, 2012

Do you want to connect to PWS in your City?


"Boond Boond se Banta hai Samunder - littlle little drops of water can form a mighty ocean"

United we stand, divided we fall

Dear all,
Let us build the database of all PWS in India. Are you game for it?
This will make easier for the pws to connect to fellow pws.
By making use of this "Database" you may find enough people in your city to start an self help group meeting.

How many times did we wish to find PWS in our city: to talk to them, to meet them, to share our feeling with someone who will understand - THIS IS THE BEST THERAPAPY.


To add yourself in to the database, please do as follows.

Step1: Go to IndianPWS homepage - http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/IndianPWS/
(If you are not already a Member then please join)
Step2: Click on "Database" menu present on the left side
Sep 3: Click on "Members Database"
Step4: Click on "Add Record"
Step5: Enter the details asked.

There are only 33 members in the Database while there are 700+ members in the group. Lets exploit the technology to its fullest.
Please add yourself to the "Database"

Do not start anything with doubt, just go all out! :-)

Warm Regards
Dinesh

16 comments:

Satyendra said...

I have added my self to the databased.. Yes, this is the least troublesome way of finding people in your own city..
Great work!
Many thanks..

J P Sunda said...

I too have added myself! Dinesh, you are doing some great work to help fellow pws

Er. Umesh said...

I too added myself..You are doing nice job.

Rajesh, Hyderabad said...

Hi Dinesh :)
Great Thought! Bro.

Mohit kumar said...

This is a great idea of connecting PWS in our own city, hope Patna PWS will also added.
I added myself.

amit dixit said...

Its great idea..me too in.

Dinesh said...

Dear All, from 33 in database we have gone to 81!!
The critical mass would be 300 I guess, once this critical mass is reached.. the list will grow by itself and start fetching some returns.. Thank you all for endorsing this..

Pradeep said...

I Have added my self in SHG but
i cant fine PWS in my State

Pradeep said...

I Have added my self in SHG but
i cant fine PWS in my State

Jitender Gupta said...

I too added myself.

Pradeep said...

Hello I M from Gujarat Surendrangar
if any PSW from Gujarat please connect with me on SKYPE today 9 pm
my skype name is raga1942

Pradeep said...

TISA સાથે જોડાઇને મને ઘણું બધું જાણવા મળ્યું છે
અને મને વિશ્વાસ છે કે હવે હું ટૂંક સમય માં જ મારી બોલવાની તકલીફ ઉપર કાબુ મેળવી લઈશ
TISA ના સભ્યો નો સહકાર ખુબજ સારો મળે છે
પ્રદીપ પરમાર
સુરેન્દ્રનગર

haravaravipul said...

HELLO FRIENDS IM STAMMER
AUR MUJE TISH KE FRIENDS KE SATH BATE KARKE BADA ACHHA LAGA
ME GUJARAT JAMNAGAR KA RAHENE WALA HU MERA MO. NO. 9662646244

haravaravipul said...

Hello Friends i am a PWS and i am from jamnagar gujarat
Muje TISA KE FRINDS KE SATH BATE KAR KE ACHHA LAGA AUR MERA MO. NO. 9662646244

rajiv said...

Any 1 from chenna psw

Anonymous said...

hello my son 12year old suffered from stammering about last five year i went to local therapist she gave some kind of words drill and some exercises to my son
and he had responded well but now he studied in hostel and i dont know what is the matter he speaks very badly and i asked him u want to come back home then he said no mom plz help me what i do my email id is harveen77@hotmail.com