October 30, 2013

Me ,My stammering and TISA

I have been attached with Tisa since last one year.When I joined Tisa I came to know about concept of Acceptance.It was very difficult for me to accept my stammering from which I had been a life long Animosity and I tried to surmount through out my life.I argued with some of senior members of Tisa(I still feel guilty and smile at my immaturity) about concept of acceptance.The concept of Acceptance  is profound, it takes some time to understand.
           Before joining Tisa I had some knowledge of speech therapy techniques but by those techniques I never became free from fear of stammer.And that could be done only by acceptance.Sometime I get a feeling that I am just one year old (J) ,because one year ago I had no planning for future ,I wasted 20 years of my life only thinking that first I will cure my stammering and then world will see real Amit (oops) .I was alive but  not lively.

After joining Tisa I met with fellow PWS like Pramendra,Sikander sir etc and I learned so many things from them and I realized that there is no recognizable connection between success and stammering.

Positive side of stammering in my life


Sometime I imagine my life as a Non-stammerer.If I were a Non-stammerer I wouldn’t have met Sikander sir ,such a wonderful and knowledgeful person.I wouldn’t have met friends like Vishal,Jitendra,Vishnu and so on.I could  never have  known about Brahmakumari’s and Vipaasana that changes meaning of my life.I found myself a bit more rational and sensible{others can better judge me :-) }Honestly sometime I found stammering boon for me.
I have not very good writing skills please pardon me for  grammatical mistakes.

Happy Diwali in advance to all Tisa family members.:-)))

Amit dixshit
Noida,U.P
9654176670
amitdixshit@gmail.com

4 comments:

Satyendra said...

Whenever we get up, that is The MORNING! Delhi has some amazing people, to be our friend, guide and philosopher...
I too feel that I have been given a new LEASE of life at 54!
Let us live, enjoy and share..
BTW, you have written very well...
Keep walking, keep sharing....

Amitsingh Kushwah said...

अमित जी, बहुत सही कहा आपने। टीसा से जुड़ने के बाद हकलाने वाले साथियों की जिन्दगी में सकारात्मक परिवर्तन आते हैं और अपनी स्पीच पर वर्क करने का सही रास्ता मिलता है। आगे भी अपने सुन्दर विचार साझा करते रहे। बधाई और आभार।

Unknown said...

Sachin sir I was keen to meet you at last national conference in Delhi,but unfortunately I had 2 of my exams on 5th and 6th october.I hope the day will come when i will be meeting with you.Thanks Amit ji

Satyendra said...

Yes, Amit, let us meet sometime..